What types of cookies are used on our website?While some cookies are used for statistical purposes, and thus help to improve the user experience, others are needed in order for the website to work correctly.
We use several types of cookies on the liegetourisme.be website, namely:
- technical cookies, which are essential in order for the website to work correctly;
- preference cookies, which make it possible to memorize users’ preferences. These are not essential, but are a major help when it comes to offering content and offers that are adapted to requests. To this end, this type of cookie is used to facilitate your use of the website, by memorizing certain data about you, such as delivery information, billing information, preferences in terms of the language of the website, or other preferences that are required in order to provide the service(s) requested. As a result, you do not have to re-enter the various information every time you make a new request or order. Example: the shopping cart that allows you to keep track of the items that have been saved in your cart;
- analytical cookies, which are used to analyze how you browse and use the website. The data collected primarily includes the pages visited, opened, or closed, the type of browser used, or even data such as the number of clicks and the time spent on a certain page. This collected data is anonymous and does not reveal your identity. Performance cookies also fall under this category and make it possible to ascertain whether a click on an ad leads to a sale on the website. ‘Tracking’ the purchase is therefore crucial for gathering feedback on advertising activities that aim to generate sales and examining whether this advertising is effective. This also makes it possible to verify whether the website is successful in providing the service requested by the Internet user. In accordance with the Law of 13 June 2005 concerning electronic communications, these cookies do not collect any information that allows the Internet user to be personally identified and, as they are implemented exclusively for their technical function, do not require the express consent of the user.
In accordance with the Law of 13 June 2005 concerning electronic communications, your consent is not required when the installation of a cookie is intended exclusively to allow, or facilitate, electronic communications, or is absolutely necessary for providing an online service you have expressly requested (session cookies).
When it comes to advertising cookies, your consent or lack thereof is communicated to us via the settings of your browser, or by the settings of any other technical means supported by the website that allows us to manage your browsing on the website.
You may reject the installation of technical cookies by following the steps described below, depending on your browser.
FTPL informs you that disabling cookies may impede optimal browsing and the features of the website.
You are always able to delete cookies you have consented to. If you wish to delete cookies, the settings or preferences managed by these cookies shall also be deleted.
How to block cookiesWhile most browsers are automatically configured to accept cookies, it is possible to configure your browser to block them.
This configuration differs between browsers:
- For Microsoft Edge™, follow the steps outlined here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- For Internet Explorer™, follow the steps outlined here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- For Safari™, follow the steps outlined here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For Chrome™, follow the steps outlined here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Mozilla Firefox™, follow the steps outlined here: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies (FR)
- For Opera™, follow the steps outlined here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies